- Collection of personal information
- Use of personal information
- Management of personal information
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- Access to personal information
- Use of IP addresses and cookies
- For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
1. Collection of personal information
We may ask you to provide your personal information such as your place of employment and department name, your name, telephone number, FAX number, e-mail address, etc. in order for us to provide services, such as confirming applications for JCMA membership, responding to inquiries made to JCMA, and communication regarding participation in sponsored projects, etc., and to operate the website. You may also be asked your age, gender, industry, work history, information or fields of interest, etc. as necessary to aid in the improvement of JCMA services and for the operation of sponsored projects, etc.
2. Use of personal information
We may ask for and use your personal information in the following cases. In any case, we will clearly state that we require your personal information and ask you to provide it of your own will.
- To contact you in response to your inquiry;
- To confirm your participation in projects and contact you about the necessary matters;
- To collect participation fees, etc.;
- For various confirmation, replies, and information distribution via e-mail;
- To confirm membership registration and provide services;
- To charge annual membership fees, and to collect and confirm payment;
- To conduct questionnaires, etc. to improve JCMA operations, and to inform you of the results;
- To improve the contents of JCMA’s businesses and the website for your enhanced satisfaction;
- To provide you with useful information from JCMA and JCMA member companies; and
- To provide you with information about various related services.
3. Management of personal information
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will never disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may disclose and provide your personal information to members in the event you have requested us to act as an intermediary between you and the member for the provision of information and services, product inquiries and orders, etc., or when you have applied to participate in an event in which the member is involved, or when you have requested JCMA to request materials from a member on your behalf, etc.
5. Access to personal information
If you have provided us with your personal information, we will manage it as is and delete it as soon as we have responded to your request. We will also disclose, make additions to, change, correct or delete the information you have provided under our control based on your request. But please note that we will no longer be able to provide you with services and information, etc. once your information has been deleted.
The JCMA Secretariat handles requests for the disclosure, addition, change, deletion of information, etc.
6. Use of IP addresses and cookies
We use your IP address recorded in our log primarily for the following purposes:
- To resolve the cause of problems that have occurred on the server; and
- For operation of the website.
We use your cookies primarily for the following purposes:
- To prevent you from having to enter your password each time you use the members-only page; and
- To improve the contents of the website and e-mails for your enhanced satisfaction.
- You can configure your browser to refuse to accept cookies or display a warning when you receive a cookie.
7. For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
Japan Convention Management Association
Address ： Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Building,1-4-2 Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo 100-0013,